Monday, December 30, 2013

Events For CALIFORNIA APRICOTS Now Scheduled for 2014



With my friend Claudia Nord Campbell, a friend since kindergarten, who stopped by my book event at Capitola Book Cafe. It was a surprise since she lives in Washington State!


Now that we are in the final days of 2013, I'm guessing many of you will have purchased your 2014 calendars--those of you who still use the analogue calendar, as I do. The computer and iPhone are efficient for schedule-keeping, but I still enjoy writing things down. 

But, whatever style of datebook you use, I hope you will mark it for the CALIFORNIA APRICOTS events we have scheduled in the early months of the year. So here we go:

By the way: in January of 2013 I was scrambling to meet the photo deadline for the book. The pictures were due in February and then I raced to meet the manuscript deadline, with the final product due March 15, 2013. What a whirlwind that was! I delivered the book into the "cloud" via a program called Drop Box, and then ka-boom, History Press had it published and ready to distribute by April 15.

We are now in our third printing. All in just eight months! Here are a few events in the months ahead, during which time I hope to begin a new project as well:

Tuesday, January 21: 6:30 p.m. Saratoga Historical Society, 14103 Saratoga Avenue (at the Lutheran Church) Saratoga, California. Annual meeting, beginning with pot luck dinner, then talk and book signing with CALIFORNIA APRICOTS author, Robin Chapman 

Wednesday, January 29: 7:00 p.m. Healdsburg Regional Library, 139 Piper Street, Healdsburg, CA. 95448. Book talk and book signing.

Saturday, February 1: 2:00 p.m. Sonoma Valley Regional Library, 755 West Napa Street, Sonoma, CA 95476. Book talk and book signing.


Saturday, February 22: 11:00 a.m. Petaluma Regional Library, 100 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, CA 94952 (The Librarian assures me I can get from this one, to the next one ... without making myself late!) .

Saturday, February 22: 2:00 p.m. Santa Rosa Central Library211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA. 95404

Meanwhile, for many of the reviews of CALIFORNIA APRICOTS, just click on Amazon!
 California Apricots on Amazon

Add to 
Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe to Robin Chapman News

No comments: