Monday, September 14, 2020

Surviving Covid? You May Need the Little Free Library!

           

 At far left, the book which helped me discover a talented relative of Robert Louis Stevenson, a book I found in a Little Free Library. At right, one of the Little Free Libraries in my neighborhood.

We are all missing lots of things that were once regular features of our lives before the recent pandemic. I often miss going to the local YMCA, where I had a set of "workout" friends I never saw in any other place. They were my gym friends. I miss going to restaurants and socializing. And, for many months I missed my local library, which is now open for online ordering and pickup only. What to read? Well, you just begin to look everywhere for books, and this, as it turns out brought me a treat. Click the link for my recent column!       

PRAISE FOR THE LITTLE FREE LIBRARY

No comments: